Dewey’s 24-Hour Readathon has officially started! I stumbled out of the bed a few minutes before 5 am, and immediately started the kettle to make myself a giant mug of tea. I recently learned that I could order Peet’s to be delivered, and decided this would be the perfect day for some pastries and chai. It won’t arrive until around 7 am, but I’m almost as excited for it as I am to get reading. I’ll be posting my updates every 8 hours, assuming my pile of books keeps my awake.
- What fine part of the world are you reading from today? I’m in Emeryville, CA.
- Which book in your stack are you looking forward to the most? The 13 1/2 Lives of Captain Bluebear by Walter Moers.
- Which snack are you looking forward to the most? Pastries from Peet’s!
- Tell us a little something about yourself! Here are 20 somethings about myself. Also, I’m a huge Outlander fanactic.
- If you participated in the last readathon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? I’ll be reading a lot more short Middle-Grade Fiction.
I usually put my TBR here, but the link to my pile is up above and currently stands at 49 books tall.
My first update will be at 1 pm. I’ll be tracking how many pages I read and any books I finish. I’ll also include snacks I’ve nommed, and any musical earworms that have gotten into my head.
Whether you’re participating in the readathon or not, what book(s) are you currently reading?