Here are my answers to the Dewey’s 24-Hour Readathon Mid-Event Survey!
1. What are you reading right now? I’m nearly halfway through We Ride Upon Sticks by Quan Barry
2. How many books have you read so far? 2
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Readathon? I’m choosing to roll a D20 to decide what to read from my Readathon Maybe’s list on Goodreads. Otherwise, it would be too difficult for me to choose one out of so many potentially awesome books.
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Only 1 interruption so far, when the Boyfriend asked me to put the pizza in the oven because he’s running a game right now. Not a big deal, since I continued to read while I waited for the oven to preheat and then the pizza to be ready.
5. What surprises you most about the Readathon, so far? How I haven’t gotten sleepy at all yet, not even a little.