It’s time to get ready for another round of #COYER! The challenge begins December 16th and ends March 9th. I’ll be participating in the “Switch”, which is outlined below, but click on the link to get all of the details.
There are 3 components: “The Strict”, “The List”, and “The One with the Twist”. Each component will be done once, in any order, at one of the 3 phases:
- December 16 – January 12
- January 13 – February 9
- February 10 – March 9
- Every book you read must be an eBook or audiobook.
- Every book must be either free or less than $5.
- No library books, borrowed books, or Kindle Unlimited.
- Make a list of up to 30 books you want to read.
- Every book on the list must be in your possession BEFORE you put them on the list.
- You can add 5 new books for every 5 books you read.
- Books on the list can be any format, any price, obtained any LEGAL way.
The One with the Twist
- You can read ANY book. ANY price. Obtained any LEGAL way.
- “The Twist” is that you have to stick with one format; audiobook, ebook, or physical.
I’m going to do “The List” first, from December 16th to January 12th, then “The One with the Twist” second, from January 13th to February 9th, and then I’ll wrap up this round of COYER with “The Strict” from February 10th to March 9th. I’ve already put together my List on Goodreads, and I’m going to stick to my physical books for “The One with the Twist”. I’ve created another list of the free/less than $5 ebooks and audiobooks I have for “The Strict”, but it’s a work in progress.
From now until #COYER starts, I’ll be trying to finish up all of my current reads so I can start fresh with a book from my list. Are you participating in #COYER Winter Switch? What do you think of the books on my list? Are there any I should I read first?