“Building the Book Fort” is a weekly post where I track my bookish life.
- Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens
- How to Hygge by Signe Johansen
- A Mindful Year by Dr. Aria Campbell-Danesh and Dr. Seth J. Gillihan
- 31 Days to a Clutter-Free Life by Ruth Soukup
- 10-Minute Digital Declutter by S.J. Scott and Barrie Davenport
- The Girl Who Played with Fire by Stieg Larsson
- Nordic Lifestyle by Susanna Heiskanen
- Brain Energy by Christopher M. Palmer
Total pages read this week: 504
Total books read: 7 of 80
TBR: -9 (Goal is -36)
I’m reading a lot more but not finishing any books yet. I have been deciding to let go of a lot of books, though, which is the only reason my TBR mountain is getting any smaller. My decluttering has slowed down significantly; probably because I’ve gotten to the hard part – paperwork. I have so much of it, but getting rid of what I don’t need to keep will not create much space and it’s just not any fun, especially when I deal with so much paperwork at my job. While my plan for this weekend is to declutter my craft and hobby stuff, I know it’s just me procrastinating on going through, organizing, and probably digitizing what I need to keep after shredding what I don’t.
What are you reading? Let me know in the comments!