“Building the Book Fort” is a weekly post where I track my bookish life.
- Nothing Much Happens by Kathryn Nicolai
- Dracula by Bram Stoker
- The Faceless Old Woman Who Secretly Lives In Your Home by Joseph Fink and Jeffrey Cranor
- Changes by Jim Butcher
Total pages read this week: 591
TBR Mountain: -11
Total books read: 65 of 80
- Peril of the Fiction Read – 0
- Peril of the Short Story – 0
- Peril of the Listen – 39 episodes of “Welcome to Night Vale” by Joseph Fink and Jeffrey Cranor
- Peril of the Screen – “Fear Street: Part 1 – 1994”, 3 episodes of “Supernatural”
Tonight the Boyfriend and I are going to a haunted house. I haven’t been to one since I was in middle school, so I’m excited and nervous. I’m planning to finish Changes this weekend when I’m not watching the final season of “Supernatural,” and I’m not sure what I will read after that, even though I do know it will be from my physical #RIP TBR. I need to finish 13 physical books before the end of the year if I’m going to reach my TBR goal.
What are you reading? Let me know in the comments!