“Building the Book Fort” is a weekly post where I track my bookish life.
- Nothing Much Happens by Kathryn Nicolai
- The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Dracula by Bram Stoker
- The Sunset Route by Carrot Quinn
- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Train
- Fireflies and Chocolate by Ailish Sinclair
- The Master Magician by Charlie N. Holmberg
Total pages read this week: 441
TBR Mountain: -15
Total books read: 35 of 80
I’m still ahead on both of my goals and I’m really enjoying most of what I’ve been reading. I will probably finish at least one of my current reads this weekend since I have the house to myself (along with the cats). I am also going to start planning out this year’s Sci-Fi Summer reading challenge! Look forward to seeing a post about that by the end of the month.
What are you reading? Let me know in the comments!