“Building the Book Fort” is a weekly post where I track my bookish life.
- Nothing Much Happens by Kathryn Nicolai
- The Master Magician by Charlie N. Holmberg
- The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Dracula by Bram Stoker
- The Sunset Route by Carrot Quinn
- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Train
- My Man Jeeves by P.G. Wodehouse
- The Chosen and the Beautiful by Nghi Vo
Total pages read this week: 662
TBR Mountain: -15
Total books read: 34 of 80
I’m now ahead on both of my goals. I don’t have to finish any more books until next month, though I’m sure I’ll finish at least one of my current reads by then, and I don’t have to finish or get rid of any books from my physical TBR until August. If I keep this up, I might earn my new Kindle before the end of the year.
What are you reading? Let me know in the comments!