“Building the Book Fort” is a weekly post where I track my bookish life.
- Nothing Much Happens by Kathryn Nicolai
- The Bookshop That Floated Away by Sarah Henshaw
- The Dark is Rising by Susan Cooper
- Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
- Broken (In the Best Possible Way) by Jenny Lawson
- The Magician’s Lie by Greer Macallister
- Legends & Lattes by Travis Baldree
Total pages read this week: 849
TBR Mountain: -12
Total books read: 21 of 80
This has been a fantastic reading week! I’m ahead on my TBR goal, after finishing 3 excellent books (and deciding to let go of a couple), and I only need to finish 6 books by the end of the month to get back on track with my reading goal for the year. I’m not 100% sure I’ll be able to do that, but I will likely get close since there is a 24-hour readathon coming up near the end of the month.
What are you reading? Let me know in the comments!