“Building the Book Fort” is a weekly post where I track my bookish life.
- Nothing Much Happens by Kathryn Nicolai
- Broken (In the Best Possible Way) by Jenny Lawson
- The Bookshop that Floated Away by Sarah Henshaw
- The Magician’s Lie by Greer Macallister
- Bookends by Zibby Owens
- A Tale of Light and Shadow by Jacob Gowans
- The Witch’s Heart by Genevieve Gornichec
- The Librarian of Crooked Lane by C.J. Archer
Total pages read this week: 474
TBR Mountain: -7
Total books read: 18 of 80
I finally finished one of my physical books, and because I also DNF’d one I’m now back to meeting my TBR goal for the year, and I only need to finish or get rid of one more book for the month. I ended up being two books behind on my reading goal, so I will need to finish nine books this month to get back on track. Luckily, a readathon is coming up toward the end of the month.
What are you reading? Let me know in the comments!