“Building the Book Fort” is a weekly post where I track my bookish life.
- The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Nothing Much Happens by Kathryn Nicolai
- Live Your Best Life by Dr. Stuart Farrimond
- Walden on Wheels by Ken Ilgunas
- The Swallowed Man by Edward Carey
- Dark Archives by Megan Rosenbloom
Total pages read this week: 203
TBR Mountain: -7
Total books read: 11 of 80
This has been an insane and very stressful week, especially the second half of it. I had a dentist appointment that did not go how I thought it would and the next day we had a small electrical fire in the bathroom thanks to the bathroom fan shorting out. Luckily, I was home (because of my teeth) and got it extinguished right away, but the stress from both events (and the clean up after the fire) had me drinking wine, watching gardening videos, and snuggling my cats most evenings instead of reading. I also bought a book while I was out finding replacements for a couple of things that got ruined in the bathroom. I’m a month and a half ahead of my goal, though, and my reading will probably pick up again this weekend.
What are you reading? Let me know in the comments!