“Building the Book Fort” is a weekly post where I track my bookish life.
- The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Nothing Much Happens by Kathryn Nicolai
- Live Your Best Life by Dr. Stuart Farrimond
- Walden on Wheels by Ken Ilgunas
- Unstuck by James S. Gordon
- The Book of Idle Pleasures by Dan Kieran and Tom Hodgkinson
- A Deadly Education by Naomi Novik
- Imbolc by Carl F. Neal
Total pages read this week: 486
TBR Mountain: -3
Total books read: 10 of 80
If I’m going to keep up with my goal, I need to finish 1 more book from my physical TBR this month. The trouble is, besides what I’m already reading, I don’t know what book I want to pick up next, and only one of my current reads is a physical book. I think I’m in the mood for more Fantasy, but I also have a couple of Non-Fiction books I’ve been meaning to read. Hopefully, I’ll settle on something today.
What are you reading? Let me know in the comments!