“Building the Book Fort” is a weekly post where I track my bookish life.
- The Book of Magic by Alice Hoffman
- Pet Sematary by Stephen King
- Amphigorey Also by Edward Gorey
- The Lost Days by Rob Reger
- Rosemary and Rue by Seanan McGuire
Total pages read this week: 670
Total books for 2022: 65 of 85.
I’ve finished 6 books for Readers Imbibing Peril, and the Boyfriend and I watched the movie “Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark.” It is NOT a kids’ movie. I’m pretty sure it was made for us grownups who read those stories and looked at those horrifying illustrations when we were kids because the movie brought those illustrations to life! It was sufficiently creepy and I highly recommend it.
What are you reading? Let me know in the comments!