“Building the Book Fort” is a weekly post where I track my bookish life.
- The Stolen Marriage by Diane Chamberlain
- Equal Rites by Terry Pratchett
- Resistance by Tori Amos
- Into the Drowning Deep by Mira Grant
- Dinosaur Therapy by James Stewart (@dinosandcomics)
- Your Guide to Not Getting Murdered in a Quaint English Village by Maureen Johnson
- An Elderly Lady Must Not Be Crossed by Helene Tursten
Total pages read this week: 783
Total books for 2022: 41 of 85.
I started feeling depressed and not in the mood for anything that required critical thinking, hence the 3 short, light, and hilarious books in my “Finished” section. Into the Drowning Deep was a very satisfying Horror novel, perfect for the Summer, though it did have a lot of setup to get through before the killing began.
What are you reading? Let me know in the comments!