The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly Rubidoux Apple. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 13th and runs through Sunday, May 19th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, Twitter chats, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 25 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. – From the Bout of Books team
My life has been so busy lately that I almost forgot about Bout of Books! Today is the first day, and I’m glad I didn’t miss it.
- Read. Read. Read.
- Finish at least one of the books I’m currently reading.
- Finish one more book from my TBR.
Books to Read
- Gates of Thread and Stone by Lori M. Lee
- The Revenge of Analog by David Sax
- Hacking Happiness by John C. Havens
- Dumplin’ by Julie Murphy
I will be posting an update each day with the amount of time I read, the number of pages read that day and the titles of any of the books I’ve finished.