“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- Gates of Thread and Stone by Lori M. Lee
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
- The Revenge of Analog by David Sax
- Hacking Happiness by John C. Havens
- Dumplin’ by Julie Murphy
- Mr. Lemoncello’s Library Olympics by Chris Grabenstein
Total pages read this week: 501
Total books for the year: 29 of 50. Today is the first day of Bout of Books 25! It’s not June yet, and I’m 11 books ahead of schedule for reaching my goal of 50 books. So, while my goals for #BoutofBooks are the same as usual, it will be a very low pressure challenge for me this time around. I’ll be happy if I finish one of my current reads, or at least read more than 300 pages this week.
What are you reading this week?