Since I hit my reading goal of 50 books for this year back in October, and I’m probably going to be past that goal by 10 books, I’ve decided to stretch myself just a bit further next year by joining the 2015 Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge.
Reading Challenge Details:
- The challenge runs January 1, 2015 – December 31, 2015 (books read prior to 1/1/2015 do not count towards the challenge).
- The goal is to outdo myself by reading more in 2015 than I did in 2014.
- Books can be any format (print, ebook, audio).
- Books can be any genre (fiction, nonfiction, romance, mystery, etc.).
- Novellas that are 100 pages in length (give or take), as well as full-length novels, will count for this reading challenge.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
Getting My Heart Rate Up: read 1–5 more books (or 250–1,499 more pages)
This is the first level. I’m not sure if I’d be able to read much more than 65 books, assuming that I’ll read 60 this year, so I’m sticking to this level. If anything, I’ll move up to the next level, but since I can’t move back a level, I don’t want to commit to a goal that isn’t realistic.
Do you have any reading goals for 2015?