“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs – for Castle Macabre’s Gothic September read-along.
- Queen of the Damned by Anne Rice
- A Free Man of Color by Barbara Hambly
- Slave of My Thirst by Tom Holland
- The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien – for #FanspeakTheRing
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky – for Banned Books Week
- Plain Kate by Erin Bow
- Show Your Shelves Some Love: 46 out of 51
- RIP XI: 2 of 4 books, at least 35 short stories – I’ve been catching up on episodes of Drabblecast, which is a short story podcast dedicated to weird tales. I highly recommend it.
Total pages read: 381
Total # of books for the year: 64. Most of my reading was finishing the audiobook of Plain Kate. Even then, I think I listened to more short story podcasts than anything else. This week, I’ll be listening to the audiobook of The Perks of Being a Wallflower for Banned Books Week. I’ve also updated my Banned Books page, so be sure to check that out.
What are you reading this week?