“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life.
- We Are Legion (We Are Bob) by Dennis E. Taylor
- Doomsday Book by Connie Willis
- Cannonbridge by Jonathan Barnes
- The Cuckoo’s Cry by Caroline Overington
- The Angel’s Kiss by Justin Richards
Total pages read this week: 728
Total books for the year: 55 of 90.
Doomsday Book is so good that I’ve been deliberately cooking the easiest dinners I can and then going to bed earlier than usual so I can keep reading. However, I’m really glad I didn’t decide to read it sooner, but I can’t say why because *spoilers*. I had no idea what I was in for when I started reading it since the book blurb only mentions a “crisis, ” and really, that could be anything, especially when it involves time travel.