“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life.
- A History of Reading by Alberto Manguel
- The 13 1/2 Lives of Captain Bluebear by Walter Moers
- Magician: Apprentice by Raymond E. Feist
- The Princess and the Goblin by George MacDonald
- Spying on the South by Tony Horwitz
- The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
Total pages read this week: 172
Total books for the year: 40 of 85. I am trying to get my life back in order, and figured one of the best ways to start that process would be to read something motivational. I had been wanting to read The Miracle Morning for quite awhile, so thought it would be the perfect book to get me started. I was right. It’s not a perfect book, but it was what I needed to get my butt in gear.
What are you reading?