“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell by Susanna Clarke
- All the Crooked Saints by Maggie Stiefvater
- The Nature Fix by Florence Williams
- Doctor Sleep by Stephen King
- Wednesday’s Library by Calliope Glass
- RIP XIV: Peril the First – 5, Peril of the Short Story – 0, Peril on the Screen – “Supernatural” and “American Horror Story”
Total pages read this week: 659
Total books for the year: 56 of 60. I’m not enjoying Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell or All the Crooked Saints as much as I thought I would. I don’t know if I’m going to continue reading either one, but I am enjoying The Nature Fix.