“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- How to Do Nothing by Jenny Odell
- Sarah’s Quilt by Nancy E. Turner
- The Girl With All the Gifts by M.R. Carey
- The Long Walk by Stephen King
- Gates of Thread and Stone by Lori M. Lee
Total pages read this week: 818
Total books for the year: 40 of 50. I’m on vacation until Wednesday and have been trying to finish my current reads, get a jump start on Sci-Fi Summer, and make a dent in my TBR while I have the time.
What are you reading this week?