“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- Gates of Thread and Stone by Lori M. Lee
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
- The Revenge of Analog by David Sax
- Dumplin’ by Julie Murphy
- Boundary Crossed by Melissa F. Olson
- Hacking Happiness by John C. Havens
- F**k Depression by Robert Duff
Total pages read this week: 446
Total books for the year: 32 of 50. Today wrapped up Bout of Books 25! Not only did I finish one of my current reads, but I also read more than 300 pages. On top of that, I am now 13 books ahead of schedule for reaching my goal of 50 books.
What are you reading this week?