“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- Gates of Thread and Stone by Lori M. Lee
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
- The Revenge of Analog by David Sax
- Brain Hacks by Lara Honos-Webb
- Digital Minimalism by Cal Newport
Total pages read this week: 379
Total books for the year: 28 of 50. The digital decluttering “challenge” continues to go well, but I’ve been trying to balance my free-time with other activities besides reading. I want to see if my reading goal for the year is still realistic, or if I’m going to need to increase it.
What are you reading this week?