“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
- Hygge: The Danish Art of Happiness by Britta Olsson
- Dragons of Winter Night by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
- Spinning Silver by Naomi Novik
Total pages read this week: 766
Total books for the year: 6 of 50. This weekend was the 24 in 48 readathon. Though I didn’t read for an entire 24 hours, I did get a lot of reading accomplished, and I’m 3 books ahead of schedule for meeting my annual reading goal.
What are you reading this week?