“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- Becoming Odyssa by Jennifer Pharr Davis
- The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Treasury of Christmas Stories ed. by Ann McGovern
- The Book of Lost Things by John Connolly
- Christmas with Anne by L.M. Montgomery
Total pages read this week: 520
Total books for the year: 89 of 90. Only 1 more book to go to reach my reading goal for the year! With this Friday being my last day of work until January, I don’t think I’ll have a problem finishing at least 1 of my 3 current reads, and I’m still planning on re-reading A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens.
What are you reading this week?