“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- What the Woods Keep by Katya De Becerra
- Smoke Gets in Your Eyes by Caitlin Doughty
- Badge, Book, and Candle by Max Gladstone
- Read it and Weep by Jenn McKinlay
- ‘Salem’s Lot by Stephen King
- White is for Witching by Helen Oyeyemi
- RIP: Peril the First – 5; Peril of the Short Story – 13; Peril on the Screen – 17
Total pages read this week: 866
Total books for the year: 82 of 90. I love the #Readathon in October! I get to catch up on all my dark, creepy, and scary books and I get a huge boost towards my reading goals. I’ve completed my goals for #RIP and I’m only 8 books away from reaching my annual Goodreads goal. Also, my TBR mountain is now under 700 books!
What are you reading this week?