“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- Wanderlust by Rebecca Solnit
- The Rules of Magic by Alice Hoffman
- The Perfection Detox by Petra Kolber
- Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
- Sci-Fi Summer: 3 of 6
- RIP: Peril the First – 0 of 4; Peril of the Short Story – 0; Peril on the Screen – 0
Total pages read this week: 444
Total books for the year: 65 of 90. I did nearly nothing but read all weekend and oh, did it feel wonderful! I’m going into this week feeling close to fully recharged, and I would be 100% if it weren’t for a severe sunburn I acquired on Saturday. Thankfully, I’ve got aloe and the Boyfriend bought me a gel mask that gets nice and cold in the fridge.
What are you reading this week?