“Monday’s Minutes” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life. All book covers are linked to Goodreads unless otherwise noted.
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon – for #LengthyLit
- Jack the Bodiless by Julian May
- The Once and Future King by T.H. White
- Tess of the d’Urbervilles by Thomas Hardy
- The Bookshop on the Corner by Jenny Colgan
- A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson
- Abarat: Days of Magic, Nights of War by Clive Barker
- Show Your Shelves Some Love: 38 of 51
- COYER Summer: 9 of 30
- Sci-Fi Summer: 12 of 11
- RIP : 1 of 4 books, 0 short stories, 2 movies/episodes
Total pages read this week: 772
Total # of books for the year: 64 of 85. #RIPXII and Gothic September have started. So far, I’ve managed to finish Days of Magic, Nights of War, and the Boyfriend and I just started watching “The Walking Dead”. Yeah, that’s right, neither of us have ever seen it before. It’s awesome, and definitely not for anyone with a weak stomach.
What are you reading this week?