Dewey’s 24-Hour Readathon has officially started! It’s another Reverse Readathon! Since I’m in Ohio, it’s 8 PM, and I’ve been up since 7 AM so I already know I won’t be staying awake the entire 24 hours.
Here are my answers to the Opening Survey:
- What fine part of the world are you reading from today? I’m in Columbus, Ohio.
- Which book in your stack are you looking forward to the most? The Ruthless Lady’s Guide to Wizardry by C.M. Waggoner
- Which snack are you looking forward to the most? I went shoppinng for snacks right after work, and I got so many wonderful things that I don’t normally eat anymore, but did when I was younger. I’m just generally looking forward to all of it, including the taquitos and the jalepeno poppers.
- Tell us a little something about yourself! Here are 20 somethings about myself from many years ago. Something sort of new is that the Boyfriend and I bought and moved into a house! We’ve been renovating for the past couple of months, and it’s starting to look like a home again instead of a small construction site.
- If you participated in the last readathon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? Since this is a more laid back readathon, I’m not going to try to stay awake for the entire 24 hours. Instead, I’ll read until I can’t keep my eyes open or my mind on what I’m reading, I’ll sleep, and then pick back up in the morning.
Here is a huge list of books on Goodreads that I want to read during this and future readathons. I’m very much a mood reader. My first update won’t be until 8 AM EST. I’ll still be tracking how many pages I read, any books I finish, and snacks I’ve nommed, but only every 12 hours instead of 8 like I do for the regular 24-Hour readathons.
Whether you’re participating in the readathon or not, what book(s) are you currently reading?