Dewey’s 24-Hour Readathon has officially started! I stumbled out of the bedroom a few minutes after 5 am thanks to me shutting off my alarm instead of hitting snooze. I’m getting my giant mug of tea ready now and will start reading as this goes live. I’ll be posting my updates every 8 hours, assuming my pile of books keep my awake.
- What fine part of the world are you reading from today? I’m in Emeryville, CA.
- Which book in your stack are you looking forward to the most? Adulthood is a Myth by Sarah Andersen.
- Which snack are you looking forward to the most? Waffles!
- Tell us a little something about yourself! Here are 20 somethings about myself. Also, one of my favorite fruits is guava.
- If you participated in the last readathon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? I’ll be reading a lot more graphic novels and short Middle-Grade Fiction this time around.
I usually put my TBR here, but the link to my pile is up above and currently stands at 30 books tall.
My first update will be at 1 pm. I’ll be tracking how many pages I read and any books I finish. I’ll also include snacks I’ve nommed, and any musical earworms that have gotten into my head.
Whether you’re participating in the readathon or not, what book(s) are you currently reading?