Here are my answers to the Dewey’s 24-Hour Readathon Mid-Event Survey!
1. What are you reading right now? I’m nearly halfway through The Witch of Ravensworth by George Brewer
2. How many books have you read so far? 3
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Readathon? I’m looking forward to Nightbooks by J.A. White, which I’m buddy-reading with ElizabethAnne on Goodreads.
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Only 1 interruption so far, when the Boyfriend insisted on showing me a t-shirt he saw on Facebook.
5. What surprises you most about the Readathon, so far? How I managed to finish 3 books before the halfway mark.