Tomorrow, Oct. 18th, at 7 am, I will be starting Dewey’s 24-hour Read-a-Thon. Last time, I got a bit punchy around 2 am, so I’m not sure if I’ll be staying up the entire 24 hours, but I will try. However, I invited some friends over for dinner before I remembered the read-a-thon, so I’ll be taking a break from reading while they’re here. I’ll be listening to an audio-book while I’m cooking, though. My updates will consist of what I’ve read, the total number of pages, and which mini-challenges I’ve participated in.
- stay up the entire 24 hours.
- Finish reading – Chimera: Book Three by Phil Gomm, The Hobbit and Philosophy, The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier & Clay by Michael Chabon, and Villette by Charlotte Brontë OR
- Read – The Red Magician by Lisa Goldstein, The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova and The Nightingale Bones by Ariel Swan OR
- Read a total of 850 pages from any books on my TBR shelf.
- Take breaks by participating in at least a few of the mini-challenges and posting updates every 3 hours.