“Building the Book Fort” is a weekly post in which I track my bookish life.
- The Stolen Marriage by Diane Chamberlain
- The Well of Lost Plots by Jasper Fforde
- Gallant by V.E. Schwab
- To Kill a Kingdom by Alexandra Christo
- The Man Who Knew the Way to the Moon by Todd Zwillich
- Wizards of Water and Wood by P.J. Owen
- Number the Stars by Lois Lowry
Total pages read this week: 817
Total books for 2022: 27 of 85.
Yesterday was Dewey’s 24-Hour Readathon, and I’m not sure I’ll be participating in them anymore. It went from being a huge event that I greatly looked forward to every April and October to an event that the hosts don’t seem to want to be bothered with putting any effort into anymore. I think in the future I’m going to put aside a weekend for reading during the same months to keep the tradition on my own.
What are you reading? Let me know in the comments!