“Building the Book Fort” is a weekly post where I track my bookish life.
- Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens
- How to Hygge by Signe Johansen
- A Mindful Year by Dr. Aria Campbell-Danesh and Dr. Seth J. Gillihan
- 31 Days to a Clutter-Free Life by Ruth Soukup
- 10-Minute Digital Declutter by S.J. Scott and Barrie Davenport
- The Girl Who Played with Fire by Stieg Larsson
- Nordic Lifestyle by Susanna Heiskanen
- The Librarians and the Mother Goose Chase by Greg Cox
- The Burns Supper Companion by Nancy Marshall
- Third Eye by Felicia Day
Total pages read this week: 493
Total books read: 7 of 80
TBR: -7 (Goal is -36)
I’m still struggling with my mood, but it’s gotten a bit better thanks to me finally telling myself to sit down and spend some time with a book, any book, as long as I take the time to do nothing else but read for a while. I can declutter later. The stuff will still be there. Sometimes self-care is not doing the work, at least for a couple of hours.
What are you reading? Let me know in the comments!