“Building the Book Fort” is a weekly post where I track my bookish life.
- Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens
- How to Hygge by Signe Johansen
- A Mindful Year by Dr. Aria Campbell-Danesh and Dr. Seth J. Gillihan
- 31 Days to a Clutter-Free Life by Ruth Soukup
- 10-Minute Digital Declutter by S.J. Scott and Barrie Davenport
- The Girl Who Played with Fire by Stieg Larsson
- Nordic Lifestyle by Susanna Heiskanen
- The Medici Manuscript by C.J. Archer
Total pages read this week: 388
Total books read: 5 of 80
TBR: -3 (Goal is -36)
I’ve been going from book to book looking for coziness and comfort, but not finding it in any of my current reads, which are mostly Non-Fiction. This time of year isn’t helping by making me want to sleep all the time thanks to the cold and lack of sunlight, and I’m struggling with my mood.
What are you reading? Let me know in the comments!