“Building the Book Fort” is a weekly post where I track my bookish life.
- Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens
- How to Hygge by Signe Johansen
- A Mindful Year by Dr. Aria Campbell-Danesh and Dr. Seth J. Gillihan
- 31 Days to a Clutter-Free Life by Ruth Soukup
- 10-Minute Digital Declutter by S.J. Scott and Barrie Davenport
- The Medici Manuscript by C.J. Archer
- The Girl Who Played with Fire by Stieg Larsson
- Almost Midnight by Rainbow Rowell
- The Dalai Lama’s Cat by David Michie
- The Dalai Lama’s Cat: Guided Meditations by David Michie
Total pages read this week: 405
Total books read: 4 of 80
TBR: -3 (Goal is -36)
I continue to start new books before finishing the ones I’m reading, mostly because I can’t decide what to continue reading and instead look at my shelves. Luckily, I did manage to finish a few books and get back on track for my TBR goal. I’m also lucky to have a three-day weekend with lots of reading time thanks to the weather being bad enough to make going out not worth it. I will probably be listening to audiobooks quite a bit since I also have a new puzzle to put together. Life is good!
What are you reading? Let me know in the comments!