“Building the Book Fort” is a weekly post where I track my bookish life.
- Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens
- How to Hygge by Signe Johansen
- Almost Midnight by Rainbow Rowell
- A Mindful Year by Dr. Aria Campbell-Danesh and Dr. Seth J. Gillihan
- The Dalai Lama’s Cat by David Michie
- 31 Days to a Clutter-Free Life by Ruth Soukup
- Found in a Bookshop by Stephanie Butland
Total pages read this week: 757
Total books read: 1 of 80
TBR: +1 (Goal is -36)
I have a habit of starting many different books around the beginning of the year before settling back into my usual reading patterns, and this year is no exception. On top of that, I nearly always go to a bookstore to celebrate my birthday, and while I only bought 2 books during this trip, that means I’ve put myself behind on my TBR goal when the year has barely started. It’s a good thing I’ve got the whole year ahead of me!
What are you reading? Let me know in the comments!