“Building the Book Fort” is a weekly post where I track my bookish life.
- Nothing Much Happens by Kathryn Nicolai
- Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens
- Letters from Father Christmas by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Midnight in Everwood by M.A. Kuzniar
- A Lone Star Christmas by William W. Johnstone and J.A. Johnstone
- Twelve Slays of Christmas by Jacqueline Frost
- The Twelve Strange Days of Christmas by Syd Moore
- It Ate Billy on Christmas by Roman Dirge
- A Die Hard Christmas by Doogie Horner
- The Night Before Christmas in Texas by Betty Lou Phillips and Roblyn Herndon
- The Nightmare Before Christmas by Tim Burton
Total pages read this week: 598
TBR Mountain: -24
Total books read: 94 of 80
I’ve hit both of my book goals for the year! Assuming I don’t buy any more physical books this year without finishing an equal number of them, I have earned a new Kindle. I’m going to wait until after my Birthday (in January) to buy it, though, since there’s a possibility that the Boyfriend got it as either my Christmas or Birthday present.
What are you reading? Let me know in the comments!