“Building the Book Fort” is a weekly post where I track my bookish life.
- Nothing Much Happens by Kathryn Nicolai
- Sarah’s Quilt by Nancy E. Turner
- Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens
- Past Due for Murder by Victoria Gilbert
- Short Stories from Hogwarts of Heroism, Hardship and Dangerous Hobbies by J.K. Rowling
- Short Stories from Hogwarts of Power, Politics and Pesky Poltergeists by J.K. Rowling
Total pages read this week: 410
TBR Mountain: -20
Total books read: 83 of 80
I need to finish or get rid of four books by the end of the year to meet my TBR goal. I know it’s doable, but I feel like it’s been slow-going this past week, probably because the physical books I’m reading are both longer reads. Luckily, I’ll be traveling next week and will have plenty of time to read while I’m sitting in airports and on planes.
What are you reading? Let me know in the comments!