“Building the Book Fort” is a weekly post where I track my bookish life.
- Nothing Much Happens by Kathryn Nicolai
- Sarah’s Quilt by Nancy E. Turner
- Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens
- Past Due for Murder by Victoria Gilbert
- Dracula by Bram Stoker
- A Deadly Deletion by Lorna Barrett
Total pages read this week: 424
TBR Mountain: -20
Total books read: 81 of 80
This post is very late because I was in Ironton, Ohio to go to the Ironton Wizardfest. I had quite a bit of fun and drank and ate far too many butterbeer-flavored beverages (hot butterbeer, cold butterbeer, alcoholic butterbeer) and treats.
I’m exhausted and will be going to bed early.
What are you reading? Let me know in the comments!