“Building the Book Fort” is a weekly post where I track my bookish life.
- Nothing Much Happens by Kathryn Nicolai
- Dracula by Bram Stoker
- The Faceless Old Woman Who Secretly Lives In Your Home by Joseph Fink and Jeffrey Cranor
- Changes by Jim Butcher
- Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Verne
- The Reader by Traci Chee
Total pages read this week: 319
TBR Mountain: -11
Total books read: 65 of 80
- Peril of the Fiction Read – 0
- Peril of the Short Story – 0
- Peril of the Listen – 39 episodes of “Welcome to Night Vale” by Joseph Fink and Jeffrey Cranor
- Peril of the Screen – 0
Happy first day of Fall! #SciFiSummer is over, and I’m now immersed in all things #RIP.
What are you reading? Let me know in the comments!