“Building the Book Fort” is a weekly post where I track my bookish life.
- Nothing Much Happens by Kathryn Nicolai
- Dracula by Bram Stoker
- Washington’s Spies by Alexander Rose
- Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Verne
- In the End by Demitria Lunetta
- The Reader by Traci Chee
- Odd and the Frost Giants by Neil Gaiman
Total pages read this week: 469
TBR Mountain: -9
Total books read: 62 of 80
Sci-Fi Summer: 12 of 7
- Peril of the Fiction Read – 0
- Peril of the Short Story – 0
- Peril of the Listen – 0
- Peril of the Screen – 0
I’m posting this a day late because the Boyfriend and I were in Cleveland celebrating our 10th anniversary! We went to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame because neither of us had ever been. The drive to Cleveland was a bit stressful, but we listened to Odd and the Frost Giants on the way home, which was the perfect length.
Now that I’m back home, I am ready to finish out the last couple of weeks of #SciFiSummer while also fully embracing all things creepy and scary for #RIP. I’ll be participating in 4 of the 5 categories, but focusing on “Peril of the Fiction Read,” and I’ll track everything in these weekly posts.
What are you reading? Let me know in the comments!