“Building the Book Fort” is a weekly post where I track my bookish life.
- Nothing Much Happens by Kathryn Nicolai
- Dracula by Bram Stoker
- Washington’s Spies by Alexander Rose
- Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Verne
- In the End by Demitria Lunetta
- The Reader by Traci Chee
- Tuf Voyaging by George R.R. Martin
- Boneshaker by Cherie Priest
- The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Death and the Queen by James Goss
Total pages read this week: 345
TBR Mountain: -9
Total books read: 61 of 80
Sci-Fi Summer: 12 of 7
I really wanted to like Tuf Voyaging. So many people told me it was a great book, and since it involves cats, I was looking forward to a fun Sci-Fi adventure, but the writing kept me from enjoying it. I managed to get through 50 pages, hoping it would get better, but I just couldn’t keep going after that. I gave it to the Boyfriend to keep in case I ever want to give it another try.
What are you reading? Let me know in the comments!