“Building the Book Fort” is a weekly post where I track my bookish life.
- Nothing Much Happens by Kathryn Nicolai
- Dracula by Bram Stoker
- Washington’s Spies by Alexander Rose
- Life, the Universe, and Everything by Douglas Adams
- The Annotated Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien, ed. by Douglas A. Anderson
- Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Verne
- In The Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken
- The Jade Pyramid by Martin Day
Total pages read this week: 455
TBR Mountain: -7
Total books read: 54 of 80
Sci-Fi Summer: 6 of 7
To help myself finish some books this weekend, I joined the #20in4 readathon on Litsy with the goal of reading for 20 hours. So far, I’ve only read for 2 hours and 51 minutes, and most of that has been the audiobook of In The Afterlight while I’ve been doing stuff around the house. I’ve also been trying to finish Washington’s Spies, but it’s slow going. It’s not nearly as riveting as the TV adaptation, “Turn.” It’s rare for me to think the show or movie is better than the book.
What are you reading? Let me know in the comments!