“Building the Book Fort” is a weekly post where I track my bookish life.
- Nothing Much Happens by Kathryn Nicolai
- Dracula by Bram Stoker
- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Train
- Excuse Me While I Disappear by Laurie Notaro
- The Last Bookshop in London by Madeline Martin
- The Invasion of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
- The Power of Self-Compassion by Laurie Cameron
- Turn Coat by Jim Butcher
- Sourcery by Terry Pratchett
Total pages read this week: 997
TBR Mountain: -14
Total books read: 43 of 80
Even though I finished two physical books from my TBR and decided to get rid of another one, I bought two books at the bookstore yesterday. I’ve had a gift card that my cousin got me for Christmas sitting in my wallet that I kept forgetting to use, and I found two more of the “Firefly” series on my wish list. I could not pass them up!
What are you reading? Let me know in the comments!