“Building the Book Fort” is a weekly post where I track my bookish life.
- Nothing Much Happens by Kathryn Nicolai
- Dracula by Bram Stoker
- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Train
- The Power of Self-Compassion by Laurie Cameron
- All Things Aside by Iliza Shlesinger
- Cat Magic by Lydia Sherrer
- How to Speak Dragonese by Cressida Cowell
Total pages read this week: 478
TBR Mountain: -14
Total books read: 41 of 80
I’m at the halfway point for both of my goals! I also hurt my back somehow, and as unfortunate as that may be, it means I’ll be reading a lot this weekend.
What are you reading? Let me know in the comments!