“Building the Book Fort” is a weekly post where I track my bookish life.
- Nothing Much Happens by Kathryn Nicolai
- Dracula by Bram Stoker
- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Train
- All Things Aside by Iliza Shlesinger
- Cat Magic by Lydia Sherrer
- The Sunset Route by Carrot Quinn
- Fireflies and Chocolate by Ailish Sinclair
- The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien
Total pages read this week: 545
TBR Mountain: -13
Total books read: 38 of 80
I’m trying to stick to quick, “easy” books that I can finish by the start of #SciFiSummer on June 21st. I’m also just not in the mood for anything “heavy.” It’s too hot for that and I would rather read something funny or light-hearted while I sip my iced tea.
What are you reading? Let me know in the comments!