“Building the Book Fort” is a weekly post where I track my bookish life.
- Nothing Much Happens by Kathryn Nicolai
- My Man Jeeves by P.G. Wodehouse
- The Master Magician by Charlie N. Holmberg
- The Chosen and the Beautiful by Nghi Vo
- The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Chronicles of Narmo by Caitlin Moran
- How to Be a Pirate by Cressida Cowell
- The Return of the Indian by Lynne Reid Banks
- Tuesdays at the Castle by Jessica Day George
- The Neil Gaiman Audio Collection by Neil Gaiman
- M is for Magic by Neil Gaiman
Total pages read this week: 1126
TBR Mountain: -14
Total books read: 32 of 80
Dewey’s 24-Hour #Readathon helped me out with my goals quite a bit. I’ve read or gotten rid of enough books to keep me on track through July and I only have to finish one book this month to catch up with my reading goal, which shouldn’t be a problem at all.
What are you reading? Let me know in the comments!