“Building the Book Fort” is a weekly post where I track my bookish life.
- Nothing Much Happens by Kathryn Nicolai
- My Man Jeeves by P.G. Wodehouse
- The Master Magician by Charlie N. Holmberg
- M is for Magic by Neil Gaiman
- How to Be a Pirate by Cressida Cowell
- Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
- The Wisdom of the Shire by Noble Smith
- Love, Lies, and Hocus Pocus: Legends by Lydia Sherrer
- 84, Charing Cross Road by Helene Hanff
Total pages read this week: 624
TBR Mountain: -10
Total books read: 26 of 80
Today is Dewey’s 24-Hour #Readathon, so I’m posting this while I’m listening to How to Be a Pirate. I won’t be posting anything else during the readathon, but I will be on Litsy.
What are you reading? Let me know in the comments!