“Building the Book Fort” is a weekly post where I track my bookish life.
- Nothing Much Happens by Kathryn Nicolai
- Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
- The Wisdom of the Shire by Noble Smith
- Love, Lies, and Hocus Pocus: Legends by Lydia Sherrer
- My Man Jeeves by P.G. Wodehouse
- The Dark is Rising by Susan Cooper
Total pages read this week: 399
TBR Mountain: -9
Total books read: 22 of 80
I’ve been in a comfort reads kind of mood lately, but I finally discovered Serial Reader! I had no idea it was free! I’m starting with My Man Jeeves, and then we’ll see where I end up. I used to hate reading off of my phone or a tablet, but most apps have dark mode nowadays, so it’s much easier, especially if I’m wearing my blue light-blocking glasses.
My TBR mountain has grown a little (though I’m still ahead for the month) because I went to a bookstore yesterday with the intention of using a gift card I had gotten for Christmas. I found 3 books from my wishlist, but completely forgot about the gift card in my wallet!
What are you reading? Let me know in the comments!